图片 实用医务英语:出院准备_十大博彩公司网址_安卓应用下载_欢迎你**

十大博彩公司网址_安卓应用下载_欢迎你**

当前位置:主页 > 英语学习 > 行业英语 > 医务英语 > >

实用医务英语:出院准备

来源::未知 | 作者:十大博彩公司网址_安卓应用下载_欢迎你** | 本文已影响

(D = 医生 P = 病人 )

  (D = doctor P = patient)

  医生:我已经给你做了最后一次检查,一切正常,可以出院了。

  D: I have made the last check-up for you, and all is right. You can discharge from hospital.

  病人:是吗? 那太好了。

  P: Is that so  It's really good news.

  医生:你已经住了三星期医院了,是吗

  D: You have been in the hospital for 3 weeks, haven't you

  病人:正好三星期。

  P: Exactly 3 weeks.

  医生:这是你的出院证,我叫护士马上到住院处取你的账单。然后你就可以办理出院手续了。

  D: This is your discharge certificate. I'll send a nurse to fetch your bill at the Admission Office and then you can go through the discharge formalities.

  病人:谢谢!出院后我应该做些什么?有何建议?

  P: Thank you! What should I do after I go home  Any suggestion

  医生:首先精神不要太紧张,好好休息;第二,戒烟戒酒,加强营养;第三,洗澡时不要

  刺激手术切口;最后,要定期来查空腹血糖和做心电图检查。

  D: Firstly, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest. Secondly, give up smoking and drinking. Have more nutritious food. Thirdly, don't stimulate the incision when you have a bath. Finally, come to have examinations of fasting sugar and ECG regularly.

  病人:我会听你的。

  P: I'll follow what you say.

  医生:你的账单来了。一共1600 元。你可以用现金,也可用支票付款。

  D: Here comes your bill. Altogether 1600 Yuan. You may pay either in cash or cheque.

  病人:我想用支票付帐。

  P: I will pay in cheque.

  医生:你没遗忘什么东西吧

  D: Have you made sure you haven't left anything behind

  病人:我想没有。真的非常感谢你们大家。

  P: I don't think so. I’m really very grateful to you all.

  医生:不用谢,这是我们的职责。

  D: Don't mention it. That’s our job.

  病人:我可以请教几个关于锻炼的问题吗

  P: May I ask you a few questions about exercises

  医生:当然可以。问吧。

  D: By all means. Please go ahead.

  病人:像我这种病人做哪种运动合适呢?

  P: What kind of sports fit the patients like me

  医生:做有氧运动如散步、划船、滑冰、打羽毛球等耐力性活动就适合你,这些运动

  可提高肌肉运氧能力,改善你的心肺功能。

  D: Doing aerobic exercises such as jogging, rowing, skating, playing badminton and other endurance exercises are all good for you. They enhance the ability of muscle to use oxygen and improve heart and lung fitness.

  病人:再次感谢你的建议和治疗。

  P: Once again thank you for your suggestion and your treatment.

  Related sentence patterns

  You can't return to your work right now.你不能马上恢复工作。

  Get much outdoor exercise.多做室外活动。

  Keep a diet.饮食要有规律。

  You are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.你后天就可以出院了。

  The doctor has written a certificate for you 医生已给你写了出院证。

  I really feel strong and fit.我真觉得有健康有强壮。

   Have you got thinner since you fell ill 你生病以来瘦了没有?

  You can go home tomorrow. Congratulations!明天你可以出院了,祝贺你!

  All the doctors and nurses here are very kind. I'll always remember you.

  这里的医生和护士都很好,我回记住你们的。

  It is our responsibility.这是我们的职责。

  The exercises which occur without oxygen are called anaerobic.

  运动中不需要氧的就是无氧运动。

  Such exercises as weight-lifting are anaerobic, which require brief spurts of intense effort. They improve muscle strength or build up speed.

  比如举重就是无氧运动,他需要短时间内用力屏气,这种运动增强了肌肉的力量,加快了运动的速度。

  I've benefited a lot from your advice.

  与你交谈我受益非浅。

   Continue taking the medecine and come to the hospital regularly. Once your illness worsens, see the doctor at once.

  继续吃药, 定期到医院检查,一旦病情恶化就马上看医生。


十大博彩公司网址_安卓应用下载_欢迎你**

热榜阅读TOP

本周TOP10

医生护士常用口语会话八讲

医生护士常用口语会话八讲

Lesson 1 迎接病人 【Situation 场景】 系列会话中,一个护士迎接病人的到来,并与病人建立初步的关系。 ...